What’s Inside the 2018 Silverado?
September 30 2017, Product Expert
2018 Chevy Silverado Interior Features
The 2018 Chevy Silverado is dependable and powerful. It is built to stand the test of time and get you where you need to go with ease. The Silverado has three powerful engine options with proven fuel-saving technologies that provide the perfect blend of efficiency and capability. Inside the Silverado are many amenities to keep passengers comfortable. Let’s take a closer look inside the 2018 Silverado!
2018 Chevy Silverado Interior Design
The cabin of the Silverado 1500 is quiet and spacious. It has steering wheel controls to answer phone calls hands-free, manage the Chevrolet MyLink display and cruise controls with ease. It also features USB ports and an available 110-volt power outlet and has an available wireless charging pad for compatible smartphones. Chevrolet MyLink has a 7-inch or 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display.
2018 Chevy Silverado Interior Technology and Safety
The Silverado has plenty of technology and safety to keep passengers connected and relaxed on the road. Check out these available features!
- Chevrolet MyLink® audio system
- Rear Seat Entertainment System with Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- Bose® Sound System
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Driver and Front Passenger Heated Seats
- Steering Wheel Audio Controls
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 4.2-Inch Diagonal Multi-Color Driver Information Center
- Rear Vision Camera
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 6 Air Bags
- Daytime Running Lights
- Forward Collision Alert
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Lane Keep Assist
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- OnStar® Guidance Plan Limited Trial Service
- Rear Park Assist
- Safety Alert Seat
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
The 2018 Chevy Silverado is available now at Lanoue Chevy. Browse our inventory and set up a test drive online today!